The HME 110 pilot's headset with closed ear protector headphones provides excellent passive attenuation for the helicopters, propeller and turboprop aircraft. The Personalization of the headset is possible on a title block on top of the headband. The size of the headband is adjustable even to small heads e.g. for children. For easy and space-saving transportation the ear cups can be folded up.
Sennheiser HME110 Passive Headset
- Constant attenuation of up to 40 dB
- Advanced transducer design ensures excellent speech intelligibility
- Headphone volume control
- Noise-compensated boom microphone for superior speech transmission.
- High wearing comfort due to very soft ear pads and headband pad
- Attractive and elegant ear cup design: black with high-tech finish
- JTSO approval C57a & C58a
- Twin jack plugs – 6.3mm stereo for headphone.
- PJ 068 jack for the mic.
Colour Black Frequency response (microphone) 500 - 5000 Hz Transducer principle (Microphone) Electret - MKE 45-1 Frequency response (headphones) 45 - 15000 Hz Contact pressure ~ 10 N Connection cable 1.5 m Transducer principle Dynamic Weight 350 g Attenuation Passive: > 10 - 40 dB Operating temperature -10 °C ~ +55 °C Output voltage 400mV +/- 3dB / 114 dB/SPL Max. Sound pressure level (active) 120 dB Operating voltage (stand alone) Typically 16 VDC (8-16 VDC, 8-25 mA)