Our Collaborations

L3 Airline Academy (NZ) is part of L3HARRIS Commercial Aviation. They point with pride to a heritage that dates back to incredibly successful organisations within the commercial aviation arena - CTC Aviation, Aerosim Academy, Aerosim Technologies and L3 Link UK. Today, as L3HARRIS Commercial Aviation, they're at the forefront of Airline Pilot training, resourcing, and simulation.

Based in Singapore, Jetstar Asia's inaugural flight took off for Hong Kong on 13 December 2004. Now they fly to 25 popular destinations in North and Southeast Asia with a fleet of 18 A320 aircraft.

Jetstar Asia is a majority Singapore held and based company, managed by Newstar Holdings Pty Ltd, majority owned by Singapore company Westbrook Investments Pte Ltd (51%), with the Qantas Group holding the remaining 49%.

Based at Singapore Changi Airport, Singapore Airlines is the national carrier of Singapore. Using a fleet of wide-body Boeing and Airbus aircraft, including the A380 of which Singapore Airlines was the launch customer, Singapore Airlines operates an extensive network across Asia, North America, Australasia, Europe, Africa and the Middle East.

Rolls-Royce launched the R2 Data Labs in December 2017. R2 Data Labs is the data innovation catalyst inside Rolls-Royce. It exists to deliver untapped value from data, acting as a development hub for new services that improve the way we and our customers operate.

Padpilot is the leading publisher of digital aviation training materials. They create dynamic, portable learning solutions for tomorrow's pilots, bringing aviation theory to life using the latest developments in technology.

Their digital iBooks are clear, precise and full of animations and 3D models; making the study of aviation theory more interactive and more understandable. Most importantly, their expert authors explain the subject matter within the context of a modern airline operation.


They believe that studying aviation theory this way results in better knowledge retention, deeper understanding and, therefore, improved operating skills on the flight deck.

Frontflight Aviation provides a one-stop shop to everyone's flying requirements. They strive to provide the best quality service and competitive rates in the aviation industry.

School explore opportunities with them to discover, educate and empower the next generation to think creatively, critically and collaboratively.

Learning through play, is not exclusive to children. It is what they labour to deliver, to drive home the passion and freedom of flying through public and private engagements.

On 17 October 2002, with the blessing of Singapore Airlines, the Seletar Flying Club was formed. In December 2002, the Seletar Flying Club assumed the assets and liabilities of the SIA Flying Club which was established in 1985.

Pooleys Flight Equipment has become a well-respected name in the Aviation Industry, not just in the UK but globally, as a leading manufacturer and publisher of Aviation, Pilot Training and Flight Equipment. They now sell over 2500 products worldwide including many of the world's most recognisable aviation brands.


The first CRP-1 Computer was produced in 1964 with input from the CAA among others and was followed by CRP-5 in 1966. The CRP-1 and in particular CRP-5 computers are now the standard recognised computer for commercial and ATPL pilot training.

Sporty's, the world's largest pilot shop, has been offering high-quality aviation products and supplies for more than 50 years. Many of these products are designed in-house by their staff of pilots and tested in their flight school. 


They operate a number of other businesses at their headquarters. This includes an avionics shop, flight school, FBO, charter service, and even a residential airpark.


CO. REG. NO. 201801676K